Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sorry it's been so long...

Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged! We are 2 weeks away from the big move...ahhhhhh!!! We are now running around trying to finish all of those last minute things and PACKING!!! Luckily we have some great friends and AMAZING family.

So we are about to close on our house here and after TWO trips (one just Mommy and Mackenzie DRVING in ONE day) to Atlanta, we have a house there! We will close on our new home in 2 weeks! It's been stressful, crazy, emotional, bittersweet, and blessed time. We could not have done this without the love, help and support of our family and friends! I cannot thank everyone enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new house is move in ready, but we will want to make a few modifications down the line.  Instead of me having a craft shack, I will now have a craft cave! Yay for basements!!! I will actually be decorating it as well!!! I'm so excited about that! Before and Afters will appear as I go, but again be patient, who knows how long it will take. Unfortunately it is not the top priority when we move in.  Kitchen and a certain 3 year olds room are first up!

So this will be the last post until we get to Atlanta! Watch out Atlanta, MommyMeggieDesigns is headed your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment