Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy, Busy, Life

Wow, the last few weeks have been crazy! Mackenzie is on the mend, but has had not only upper respiratory issues, but also an ear infection and the "I'm turning 3 on Saturday and have no concept of time so am cranky when I learn it's not my birthday yet" syndrome! Then let's also add 22 kindergarteners during a weather change and full moon (all of you teachers know what I am talking about!) But through it all I have had a great time reading all about CHA and seeing the great new products coming out. You really need to check it out, especially at The Little Blue House. They are AWESOME! I get inspired every time I look at their page and even more so in person.  I hate that they are as far away from me as they are.  I'm sure DJ and our bank account are glad about that though! 

But now on to the BIG news.........drumroll please.......I'm doing another show!!! On Saturday, February 18th, I will be joining forces with Crazy Birds for a show at the Best Western in Forney, TX.  This is my 1st non-home show and I am excited and nervous at the same time! Because Mackenzie's birthday party is Saturday, I haven't had nearly the time to make product as I would like.  So for the next week I will be getting very little sleep and creating away! (Have a feeling I will continually be covered in stain, paint, mod-podge, and glitter!) Diet Coke and I will have a close relationship I fear.  (I love you caffeine!) 

I will try to post pictures and tutorials as I get ready, but who knows how it will go! 

I hope you have a Craftastic weekend, and let the creative juices flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment